J&M INDUSTRIES, INC. values your interest in its products and your visit to this website. J&M INDUSTRIES, INC.’s sole purpose for operating websites is to provide information concerning its services and products to customers, vendors, business partners, employees, and others.
J&M INDUSTRIES, INC. recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of any Personal Information collected through any means. Therefore, we process any Personal Information collected by following the legal provisions for the countries in which the Personal Information is kept and maintained.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Much of the Personal Information J&M collects is voluntarily provided by the customer.
It is optional for you to utilize this Website. If you elect to use certain aspects of this Website, we may ask you to provide us with specific personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), company name, email address and telephone number. If you do not provide specific mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity. Additionally, we reserve the right to collect any other information that you voluntarily enter, including Personal Information, into any postings, comments, feedback, or forums on the Website.
To optimize our services to you and continually improve our products, we may ask you for information about your personal or professional interest, demographic background, your experiences with our products and services, as well as more detailed information about our contact with you. We may also use your IP address for some of our website services. Information on the “cookies” that we use and their features can be found in our Cookies section below.
Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. However, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please note: if you use your browser settings to block some or all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND MACHINE DATA
J&M recognizes and respects the interested person’s legal rights, such as, among others, the right to access his/her Personal Information, the right to obtain the updating rectification or integration of data, the right to cancel the data in cases provided for by applicable laws. J&M will use your personal information only to the extent it is compatible with the following purposes:
- For legitimate business purposes and objectives (including, but not limited to, providing services, financing, customer support, product safety, marketing, promotions, and recruitment of employees) in compliance with the principles of relevance, pertinence, and utilizing processing methods adequate to such objectives (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- For compliance with processes and procedures provided for by J&M’s system for protection of company data, according to which all data is classified to determine and perform necessary security measures;
- For service administration purposes, which means that J&M may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up.
Customer Information & Service:
- To provide, personalize, improve, update and expand our services, which may include:
- Authenticating your access to the services and improving J&M technological security;
- To fulfill orders for products or services, and for other services related to your order such as product delivery, maintenance, warranty service, financing, leasing, and credit services;
- Processing your payments for products, service subscriptions or features;
- Provide support for products, product improvement, diagnostics and repairs, product safety or recalls;
- Building new and improving existing products and services;
- Conducting scientific or statistical research; or
- Enforcing our Terms and Conditions.
- We use your Personal Information to communicate with you about the services such as when we:
- Respond to your inquiries to member services;
- Inform you of product changes or updates, or new products and services;
- Provide you with information or request action in response to technical, security, and other operational issues; or
- To provide you with marketing, communications, and offers for products and services from J&M or our distributors or suppliers.
- We use your Personal Information to better manage our everyday business needs such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, product safety, contract management, website administration, web-forum management, order or contract fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
J&M may share your Personal Information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with the valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas, warrants);
- Enforce or apply J&M’s Terms and Conditions;
- Protect the security or integrity of services; or
- Protect the rights, property, or safety, of J&M, our employees or users.
J&M does not sell or share any Personal Information with non-agent third parties.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTY OF SECURITY
We believe we have taken reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information. No one can fully guarantee or eliminate all risks associated with Personal Information, and we make no such guarantees.